Complete Outdoor Living Design & Build
- This property had a challenging grade to work with.
- This project was completed in multiple phases that worked with the client’s budget.
- Blending man made materials with natural stone
- Selecting plant materials that would thrive in wet clay conditions
- Finding a way to “hide” a hot tub in one of the terraces.
- Blending multiple tiers of patio space, fire feature, water elements, and cedar pergolas and potting shed
- Multi-tiered patio spaces using EP Henry Pavers and natural West Mountain Stone
- Oversized Wood Burning Fireplace using Granite and West Mountain stone
- Built in hot tub
- Landscape Lighting
- Complete Lawn and Landscape Repair